Akai MPD226 Ableton Performance Control
Choose Your Weapon!
Building on the success of the original, the feature-packed MPD2 Series gives you amazing creative musical ammo with Thick Fat backlit MPC pads, improved controls and new bundled software.
The MPD226 is a MIDI-over-USB pad controller perfect for producers, programmers, musicians and DJ’s alike. Its intuitive blend of MPC controls and technologies mesh with easy USB connectivity to bring the feel of classic beat making into the world of computer music production. Here is a guide to show you how to set this up with the included Ableton Live Lite software.
- 16 Thick Fat RGB illuminated velocity and pressure sensitive MPC pads
- 64 assignable pads accessible via 4 banks
- 4 assignable faders, 4 assignable Q-Link knobs, 4 assignable Q-Link buttons
- 36 assignable controls accessible via 3 banks
- Classic MPC Note Repeat, MPC Swing, 16 Level, Full Level and Tap Tempo
- 30 presets total, with configurations for most popular DAWs
- iOS compatible using the Camera Connection Kit (sold separately)
- MIDI In and Out jacks for controlling external gear
- Dedicated Transport controls
- Includes Ableton Live Lite, Akai Pro MPC Essentials, Sonivox Big Bang Cinematic Percussion and Big Bang Universal Drums