Behringer DJX900USB 5 Channel DJ Mixer with FX and USB
Professional 5-Channel DJ Mixer with infinium “Contact-Free” VCA Crossfader, Advanced Digital Effects and USB/Audio Interface
PRO MIXER DJX900USB
The PRO MIXER DJX900USB DJ Mixer merges intuitive operation with built-in digital effects processing for clean, transparent sound that will set your dance floor on fi re! This 5-channel ultra-low noise mixer features our 45 mm infinium “Contact-Free” optical Crossfader for a superior lifespan; state-of-the-art 24-Bit digital effects with advanced parameter control; built-in USB connectivity for communicating directly with your PC or Mac* computer – plus a host of other truly-professional appointments.
Contact-Free Infinium Crossfader
The DJX900USB features our super-smooth VCA-controlled channel faders and the infinium “Contact-Free” VCA-controlled optical crossfader for the ultimate in reliability and state-of-the-art audio performance. A dedicated CF Curve control allows you to custom-tailor the crossfader’s control characteristic, and you can even set the crossfader tension just the way you like it.
Live Large with More Mediums!
If it can be clicked, spun or spoken, the DJX900USB can mix it! You get 2 dual-stereo Phono/Line channels, 1 Phono/CD channel and 1 Line/CD/USB channel – plus a dedicated Mic channel with Mic On button and Talk level control. All channels feature independent Gain controls and 3-band EQs – full Kill on channels 1 – 4, which also provide 10-LED metering. The DJX900USB also has enough built-in phono preamps to handle up to 3 turntables, and the built-in USB/audio interface gives you instant access to your computer’s digital music library.
Because your voice is your instrument, the DJX900USB features a dedicated mic channel with a built-in Talkover function that automatically detects your voice and brings down the volume of the music track (referred to as “ducking”), so your voice is always out front. Vocal fine-tuning is handled by the onboard 3-band EQ, which provides up to 15 dB of boost or cut at Low (80 Hz), Mid (2.5 k), and High (12 kHz) frequency centers – for an extremely broad tonal palette. Also included in the remarkable DJX900USB is our proprietary XPQ 3D stereo surround effect, which lets you create a much broader and enhanced stereo image.
When we began design on the DJX900USB, we knew we had to do something very special. We took our best analog DJ mixer and revved up the FX processor, putting advanced parameter control right at your fingertips. No longer confined to rigid presets that limit creativity, you can change FX parameters on-the-fly, pushing your performance to the next level. In no time you can create powerful sets with your own custom-tailored effects sounds, all of which can be controlled in real-time.
When you add the DJX900USB to your rig, you connect to unrivaled versatility and performance – at a price that will leave you with cash to spare. The phenomenal PRO MIXER DJX900USB’s superior build quality and rugged components mean you’ll be packing the dance floor for years to come. Drop by your nearest BEHRINGER dealer, or place your order online today – and find out why so many DJs are making magic with the DJX900USB!
- Professional 5-channel ultra-low noise DJ mixer with stylish, black design
- 45-mm infinium “contact-free” optical crossfader with adjustable tension and fader curve for years of use
- State-of-the-art 24-bit digital effects with advanced parameter control
- Built-in USB interface for recording and playback of any digital music file. Works with your PC or Mac* computer—no setup or drivers required
- Intelligent dual auto-BPM counter with time and beat sync display
- 3-band kill EQ and precise level meters with peak hold function per channel
- Additional 3-way kill switches with extremely steep frequency separation
- Awesome adjustable XPQ stereo surround effect
- VCA-controlled faders for utmost reliability and noise-free performance
- Adjustable crossfader curve for all mixing styles
- Monitor function with master/cue balance control and split option
- Auto-talkover function with separate depth control
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany