Mackie HR624 mk 2 Studio Monitor (each)
Powered Monitor with 6.7″ LF Driver, 1″ Dome Tweeter, Acoustic Space Control, LF Roll-off, HF Shelf (each)
An Incredibly Accurate Active Monitor!
The Mackie HR624mk2 active studio monitors manage to improve on the widely-used originals. New features, such as a solid aluminum Zero Edge baffle and optimized waveguide help to give the HR624mk2 even more accurate, natural sound reproduction. Designed with high-definition audio in mind, this monitor provides exeptional clarity for surround 5.1 and 7.1 applications, and an Acoustic Space Control function allows it to be adapted to any room and still provide maximum accuracy. Low-frequency roll-off and high-frequency shelf functions are also included on the HR624mk2.
Mackie HR624mk2 Active Monitor at a Glance:
- New baffle design
- Acoustic Space Control
- Ample wattage, time correction
New baffle design
The HR624mk2 features a Zero Edge baffle, which is constructed from a solid piece of aluminum. The new baffle design minimizes diffraction and helps provide a clear sonic image, as well as tight bass response. An optimized waveguide disperses sound evenly over a wide field, as well as providing robust mids. These improvements to frequency response and depth of field make the HR monitors sound better than ever.
Acoustic Space Control
An integrated Acoustic Space Control feature makes these monitors ideal for locations (such as video post suites and home/project studios) where available space is limited. This feature gives you full space, half-space, and quarter space settings, which adjusts the bass response when they’re away from walls, against walls, or set up in corners. Low frequency roll-off and high frequency shelf functions are also switchable on the back panel.
Ample wattage, time correction
The HR624mk2’s 6.7″ low-frequency driver receives 100 watts from an onboard FR (Fast Recovery) amplifier. The waveguide-loaded aluminum dome tweeter is powered with 40 watts, and an active crossover helps to eliminate phase anomalies. These monitors also include time-correction circuitry, which allows the highs and lows to reach the listener at the same time.
Mackie HR624mk2 Features:
- 6.7″ high-precision, low-distortion LF driver
- 1″ titanium dome ferrofluid-cooled tweeter
- Optimized waveguide for wide, even tone
- Twin FR Series amps: 100W LF, 40W HF
- Cast aluminum Zero Edge baffle minimizes diffraction
- Internal damping eliminates midrange artifacts
- Acoustic Space Control, LF roll-off, HF shelf controls
- Balanced XLR, TRS, and unbalanced RCA inputs
- OmniMount for easy wall or ceiling placement
- THX pm3 certified for surround applications
- Power Configuration:Bi-amped
- LF Driver Size:6.7″
- LF Driver Type:Cone
- HF Driver Size:1″
- HF Driver Type:Dome
- LF Driver Power Amp:100W
- HF Driver Power Amp:40W
- Total Power:140W
- Frequency Range:49Hz-20kHz (±1.5 dB)
- Crossover Frequency:3kHz, 24 dB/octave
- Maximum Peak SPL:106 dB
- Input Types:1 x XLR, 1 x TRS, 1 x RCA
- Enclosure Type:Sealed
- Weight:23.4 lbs.