Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol M32
MICRO-SIZED KEYBOARD CONTROLLER
- 32 compact keys to control all your instruments and effects
- Sleek and solid design, fused with professional production features
- Comes with a powerful software package, including synths, basses, drums, effects – plus Ableton Live 10 Lite
KOMPLETE KONTROL M32 has everything you could ask for when making music. Its 32 great-feeling keys not only give you great playability, but also a compact way to express your creativity. Combined with innovative software, Smart Play features, and seamless integration, you get intuitive control over all your instruments, effects, loops and samples – directly from your keyboard.
FEATURE HEAVY, TRAVEL READY
TAKE THE WORK OUT OF WORKFLOW
FIND SOUNDS FASTER
TWEAK TO YOUR TASTE
PLAY IT SMART
KICK-START YOUR DAW, FROM YOUR KEYS
YOUR INCLUDED SOFTWARE
With more than 6100 sounds and 10 GB of content included, KOMPLETE KONTROL M32 comes with everything you need to start making music. Register your hardware and get dynamic synths, meticulously sampled pianos, pounding drums, powerful production software, and more.
ABLETON LIVE 10 LITE
KOMPLETE KONTROL SOFTWARE
SCARBEE MARK I
Windows 10 (latest Service Pack), Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU, 4 GB RAM
An Internet connection and a graphics card that supports OpenGL 2.1 or higher are required to download and activate this product. Once installed and activated, the product can be used offline.
4 GB RAM (6 GB recommended for large KONTAKT instruments)
USB 2.0 or higher (cable included)
AVAILABLE PLUG-IN FORMATS
Windows (64-bit only): Stand-alone, VST, AAX
All KOMPLETE KONTROL keyboards also function as MIDI controllers.
TRS pedal input, assignable to sustain
ADVANCED FUNCTIONALITY IN THE FOLLOWING HOSTS
GarageBand 10.3 or higher
Ableton Live 10.06 or higher
Cubase Artist / Pro 8.5 or higher
Nuendo 7.1.35 or higher
Studio One 4.5 or higher
Please read the KOMPLETE KONTROL documentation for detailed information about host compatibility. For a quick-reference guide to using KOMPLETE KONTROL Mk2 keyboards in the above DAWs, please download the DAW shortcut sheet.
The KOMPLETE KONTROL software, a collection of KOMPLETE instruments and effects, MASCHINE Essentials, plus Ableton Live 10 Lite – provided as downloads after hardware registration.
Setup Guide and documentation supplied as downloads.
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
- Micro-sized keyboard controller for all your virtual instruments and effects
- Affordable entry point into the NI world
- Synth-action, custom NI keybed
- Informative OLED display for at-a-glance navigation
- Eight touch-sensitive control knobs
- Two touch strips for intuitive expression
- Four-directional push encoder for one-handed sound browsing and project navigation
- Tag-based preset browsing via the KOMPLETE KONTROL software: Find sounds quickly and hear instant previews
- Smart Play: Stay in key with over 100 scales and modes, play chord progressions and arpeggios with single keys, or map any scale to white keys only
- Pre-mapped control of KOMPLETE instruments and effects plus hundreds of Native Kontrol Standard (NKS) plug-ins from leading manufacturers via the KOMPLETE KONTROL software
- Expand your library with loops and samples from Sounds.com
- Full VSTi and VST FX support
- Deep integration with MASCHINE software
- Intuitive control over Logic Pro X, GarageBand, and Ableton Live. Cubase and Nuendo integration coming in a future update to the KOMPLETE KONTROL software.
- TRS pedal input, assignable to sustain
- USB 2.0 bus powered
- Can be used as a MIDI controller
- Includes a collection of KOMPLETE instruments and effects, KOMPLETE KONTROL software, MASCHINE Essentials (full MASCHINE software plus 1.6 GB MASCHINE Factory Selection of samples, one shots, loops, and instruments), and Ableton Live 10 Lite