Native Instruments Maschine Mikro Mk3
YOUR COMPACT BEATMAKING COMPANION
- Make beats, play melodies, and build tracks hands-on – in the studio or on the go
- Fast, flexible hardware/software instrument – use on its own or with any DAW
- Play with inspiring sounds and effects for any style, including full versions of MASSIVE, MONARK, and REAKTOR PRISM
- The most affordable MASCHINE ever
YOUR BEAT. YOUR WAY.
DRUM IT. PLAY IT. SKETCH IT.
QUICKLY LOAD AND SWAP SOUNDS
SAMPLE ANY SOUND
PLAY WITH SOUNDS IN NEW WAYS
GET IDEAS DOWN WITH POWERFUL SOFTWARE
PLAY WITH INSPIRING SOUNDS AND FX
Then when you’re ready for more juice, simply upgrade to the MASCHINE Factory Library, or KOMPLETE 12 Select, and get more top-notch sounds, while making a tidy saving.
USE ON ITS OWN, OR IN YOUR DAW
SMALL SIZE. SERIOUS TOOLS.
MASCHINE MIKRO makes it easy to get started. Go deeper with powerful tools at your fingertips.
MASTERING MIKRO IS EASIER THAN EVER
Windows 10 (latest Service Pack, 64-bit only), Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU, 4GB RAM
- USB 2.0 Port, 3 GB free disk space for MASCHINE Essentials (full MASCHINE software plus 1.6 GB MASCHINE Factory Selection), 1 GB free disk space for MASSIVE, MONARK and REAKTOR PRISM
- An Internet connection and a graphics card which supports OpenGL 2.1 or higher are required to download and activate MASCHINE software. Once installed and activated, all products can be used offline.
- Supported Interfaces: Stand-alone, VST2 (64-bit), Audio Units (64-bit), AAX 64, ASIO, CoreAudio, and WASAPI.
- MASCHINE requires activation: Activate using the serial number on the flyer inside the box.
- In case of graphics issues, please install the latest drivers for your GPU. This can be necessary even if Windows reports them as up to date.
- MASCHINE Essentials (full Maschine application plus 1.6 GB Factory Selection) provided as a download upon hardware registration
Full versions of three popular KOMPLETE plugins, available for download from Native Access after hardware registration:
- MASSIVE – heavyweight virtual analog synthesizer
- MONARK – iconic mono synth
- REAKTOR PRISM – flexible polyphonic synthesizer
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
- Compact, music production instrument that integrates powerful software with tactile, responsive hardware
- Four ways to input sound using the 16 pads – drum in pad mode, play melodies in Keyboard mode, create chord progressions in Chord mode, and program in a classic step-sequencer style from Step mode
- Use the software on its own or as a VST, Audio Unit, or AAX plug-in in all major DAWs (including Ableton Live, Pro Tools, Logic Pro, and FL Studio)
- 1.6 GB MASCHINE Factory Selection with samples, one-shots, loops, sample instruments, presets, patterns, drum kits, and songs
- Same software as MASCHINE MK3 / STUDIO / JAM – includes 25 pro-quality studio and creative FX including filter, EQ, delay, reverb, and compressor
- 16 large, velocity-sensitive pads for easy two-handed drumming
- Dual-touch Smart Strip lets you slide your fingers to strum instruments, bend sounds, use Perform FX, and more
- Push encoder and screen for browsing, navigating, adjusting volume levels and panning, and controlling parameters
- Powered via USB 2.0
- Classic groovebox features including 16 pad velocity levels, swing, pad link, note repeat, step sequencer, and vintage MPC60/SP1200 sampling emulation
- Powerful mixer, arranger, and sampler for full creative control over your tracks
- A doorway into the Native Instruments sound universe – easily expand your library with KOMPLETE, Sounds.com, Expansions, and enjoy perfect integration with any third party NKS-certified instruments and effects