Neumann NDH20 Close-Back Monitoring Studio headphones
Headphone Monitoring Accuracy in the Studio, on the Road, and at Home!
Designed for tracking, mixing, and critical listening, the Neumann NDH 20 Headphones offer a closed-back, circumaural fit as well as a delineated sonic image. The headphones make use of 38mm drivers that employ a high-gauss neodymium magnet to ensure a response devoid of distortion and coloration. They provide a frequency response of 5 Hz to 30 kHz.
Many other closed-back headphones supply nasty resonances in the midrange, which make it difficult to make accurately informed mixing decisions. This pair was designed to avoid such pitfalls, to give you a sound and soundstage similar to that of Neumann’s line of studio loudspeakers.
The NDH 20’s adjustable headband is constructed from steel while the earcups are fashioned out of lightweight aluminum. For earpads, you get cushioning memory foam that supplies hours of comfort.
When you’re done with the headphones, simply fold them up and put them in a soft-cloth bag. Two detachable cables are included, one straight and the other coiled. A 1/4″ adapter is also supplied.
- Linear sound balance, like Neumann’s acclaimed studio monitors
- 1.5″ drivers with high-gauss neodymium magnets
- Extended 5Hz–30kHz frequency response
- Free from mechanically induced colorations
- Excellent isolation allows working in noisy environments
- Transparent sound with high resolution
- Long-term comfort, easy transportation
- Fit Style:Circumaural (Around the Ear)
- Driver Size:38mm
- Frequency Response:5Hz-30kHz
- Impedance:150 ohms
- Noise Attenuation:34dB
- Cable Type:Coiled, Straight
- Cable Length:5-10′ (coiled), 10′ (straight)
- Replaceable Cable:Yes
- Plug Size:1/8″ plug, 1/4″ adapter
- Features:Cloth Pouch
- Color:White Aluminum, Gray