Presonus M7 Large-diaphragm Condenser Microphone
The most mic for the least money.
Designed for musicians and performers who need great audio quality on a budget, the M7 is an ideal all-around recording solution for entry-level podcasters, singers, and musicians. The M7 boasts a warm frequency response that flatters the human voice. And thanks to the M7’s cardioid polar pattern, the M7 will brilliantly record the sounds you point it at, while downplaying the sounds you don’t. Last but not least, the M7 can rock hard when asked: Its 134 dB of SPL handling lets it wrangle loud instruments like cracking snare drums or electric guitar amps worry-free, something more expensive mics can’t always do.
A hard mount, carrying case, and 10-foot XLR cable round out the M7 package, so you’re ready to start producing right out of the box!
- Professional condenser microphone at an unbeatable price
- Great choice for recording vocals, guitar, podcasts, and more
- Exceptional clarity throughout its frequency-response range, with a warm top end
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Side address
- 1-inch (25 mm) back electret condenser capsule
- Rugged construction
- Hard mount, 10-foot XLR cable, and carrying case included
|Capsule Type||Back-electret condenser|
|Sensitivity||-38 dB ±3 dB (0 dB=1V/Pa at 1 kHz)|
|Frequency Response||20 Hz to 18 kHz|
|Output Impedance||150Ω ±30% (at 1 kHz)|
|Equivalent Noise Level||19 dBA|
|Maximum SPL||134 dB (at 1 kHz = 1% THD)|
|S/N Ratio||75 dB|
|Working Voltage||48V Phantom Power|