Presonus Studio 24C
Presonus Studio 24C – The portable, affordable, ultra-high-def, USB-C™ compatible audio interface.
Professional quality for home recording studios.
Whether you’re recording your first album or your hit podcast’s latest episode, the Studio 24c will help you sound your best. With two of PreSonus’ pristine XMAX-L mic preamps for recording vocals; plus high headroom instrument preamps so you can connect your guitar or bass right to your interface; and professional input metering so you can keep track of your recording levels, the Studio 24c delivers amazing sound quality in a rugged, compact form factor. A complete home recording studio right out of the box, the Studio 24c audio interface comes with a complimentary license of PreSonus’ award-winning Studio One® Artist music production software, so you can get recording right away.
World-class recording software included.
Seamlessly integrated with the included PreSonus Studio One Artist music production software, the Studio 24c interface works with virtually all macOS and Windows recording software. Easy to learn, Studio One enables you to compose, record, and produce without getting distracted by the tools or hemmed in with track limitations. Need a new loop or sample for your latest production? Studio One lets you shop, audition, and purchase new content and upgrades without even opening your browser—you’ll build the version of Studio One that’s right for you. By combining a flexible single-window user interface with modern, beat-based production workflow, Studio One’s drag-and-drop approach doesn’t dictate how you work or what you work on.
The Studio 24c operates at up to 192 kHz for ultra-high-definition recording and mixing. High-quality converters on every input and output and PreSonus’ professional-grade XMAX-L mic preamps enable you to capture complex musical harmonics smoothly and naturally, with no audible distortion. XMAX-L mic preamps are designed to perform optimally on bus-powered audio interfaces, allowing you to take great sound with you wherever you record.
When you have the right tools, any job is easier and faster to finish. That’s why we included professional input and output metering on the Studio 24c, allowing you to keep an eye on your input and mix levels when you’re recording by yourself. An easy to use Mix control lets you blend your analog inputs with playback from your computer, making creating a great monitor mix fast and simple.
Wherever the sound takes you.
Whether you’re just getting into recording or are a veteran producer who wants to go mobile, the Studio 24c will give you clear, clean, ultra-high-def sound in a bus-powered, rugged unit. While it’s a perfect companion for any recording software, the Studio 24c and included Studio One Artist provide you with a complete, affordable recording solution that will make you sound great.
Includes Studio Magic Plug-in Suite.
This suite of plug-ins adds a wealth of fresh virtual instruments and effects to Studio One. Cherry-picked from the first names in virtual instruments and effects, each plug-in brings a different flavor of practical magic to your songs. These plug-ins aren’t gimmicky one-trick ponies — these are real-deal workhorses that you’ll rely on for countless mixes.
- Simultaneous I/O up to 2 inputs/2 outputs
- 2 mic/instrument/line inputs with XMAX-L mic preamps
- 2 balanced ¼” TRS main outputs
- 1 stereo headphone output MIDI In/Out
- 1 USB-C™ compatible 2.0 port
- USB-C™ to USB-C™ and USB-C™ to USB-A cables included for compatibility with most computers
Meters, Controls, and Features
- Mixer knob for low-latency direct input monitoring
- Front-panel level controls for main outputs
- +48V phantom power for condenser microphones (global)
- 4 ladder-style LED level meters (2 input, 2 main output)
- Studio One Artist®
- Studio Magic Plug-in Suite
- USB-C™ compatible port (USB 2.0)
- 24-bit resolution
- 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4 and 192 kHz sampling rates
- Road-rugged construction with all-metal chassis and metal knobs
- USB bus-powered.
Computer system requirements:
Below are the minimum computer-system requirements.
- macOS® 10.11 or higher (64-bit only)
- Intel® i-series 2 GHz multicore processor (or AMD equivalent) or faster
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
- Windows® 7 x64 SP1 + platform update, Windows 8.1 x64, Windows 10 x64
- Intel i-series 2 GHz multicore processor (or AMD equivalent) or faster
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
Mac and Windows Systems
- USB-C™ or USB-A 2.0 port compatiblity
- 32 GB hard disk space
- PreSonus Universal Control 2.0 or higher
- Monitor with 1366×768 resolution (high-dpi monitor recommended)
- Multitouch-enabled monitor required for touch operation