Marantz MPM-4000U Large Diaphragm USB Condensor Mic with Volume Controls
Introducing the MPM-4000U Podcast Mic – Say Something, The World’s Listening!
Whether it’s podcasting, vlogging, streaming, YouTube projects or simply capturing high-quality audio from vocalists, you need a mic you can trust. Enter the MPM-4000U Podcast Mic, a super-versatile USB condenser microphone brimming with professional features that’s engineered for effortless setup and ease of use. Your entry-point into a world of digital broadcasting just got a whole lot simpler!
Seamless USB-C connectivity – No setup Headaches
The MPM-4000U Podcast Mic makes complicated setups a thing of the past. Its built-in audio interface guarantees rapid plug-and play USB performance on both Mac, PC, Android and iOS operating systems. Plug the microphone in to your computer and you are set to record at studio-quality resolution – it’s that simple!
Everything You Need
Thanks to an included mic clip for mounting to a traditional microphone stand, a tripod desk stand and a USB cable, all the core tools needed for effortless connectivity are included.
Control Where You Need It
With conveniently located controls for headphone monitoring, mic gain and mute, plus a 1/8-inch headphone output, total control of your next stream or broadcast is exactly where you need it so you can focus on what’s important – your delivery! Plus, the bundled MPC Beats recording software means that you don’t need anything else to get started right away.
Sound You Can Trust
If it’s pro sound your next podcast demands, don’t settle for any old microphone – choose a mic from broadcast specialist, Marantz Professional! At the heart of the MPM-4000U Podcast Mic is a 14mm pure-aluminum-plated condenser capsule with a directional cardioid polar pattern. The result? You only capture what you want with every subtle nuance of the source audio included – all with minimal interference from unwanted ambient noise.
- USB Condenser microphone engineered for podcasts, live streams, chat applications, and studio / DAW recording
- Built-in 1/8-inch headphone output with monitoring controls
- Dedicated Mix Gain and Mute controls – no external audio interface required
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces interference from unwanted ambient noise
- USB-C connectivity for low latency recording and monitoring
- Professional rugged construction, perfect for recording and podcasting sessions on the move
- Supports Windows, MacOS, Android and iOS operating systems